Change server config for Worksnaps client on Linux
1) Find the directory <home>/timetracker/worksnaps/cache (where <home> is the current user's home directory).
2) Create a file called "hostoverride" in the directory to contain the specified server name, such as http://www.work99.org .
3) Save the file.
4) Start the client, then the client will try to connect the specified server.
Change config on Mac
1) Switch to $home/worksnaps/cache/ directory.
2) Create a hostoverride file.
3) Write the site name, such as http://www.work99.org to the file.