Here is how you can create tasks in a project and assign a task to user(s).
1. Go to Manage tab and go to Manage Projects page (Figure 1).
2. Click Edit button to go into a specific project. Then click Tasks in the left navigation to see the task list in the project (Figure 2).
3. Click Create New Task button to go to Add / Edit Task page. Fill in the fields (Task Name, Task Description for the task). Then select the existing users to assign the task to and/or the invited users to assign the task to. Click the Submit button to create the task. (Figure 3).
4. The task will be created and assigned to the selected users (Figure 4).
5. When an assigned user logs into Worksnaps Client and selects the project, he will be able to see the task assigned to him. Then he can select the task to log time to (Figure 5).