This article shows you how to link your Trello account with Worksnaps account and how to import projects and tasks from Trello into Worksnaps.
Step 1. Get a new access token from Trello
1. Log into Worksnaps account via the web, go to Profile & Settings and click 3rd Party Integration tab, then click Trello tab (Figure 1).
2. Switch Trello Integration from No to Yes, then you will see Advanced Actions section underneath (Figure 2).
3. Click the link in Advanced Actions section to get a new access token. You will see a pop-up dialog (Figure 3).
4. Click Get access token button, then you will see a new window that connects to Trello (Figure 4).
Click Log in button and you will be prompted by Trello to log in (Figure 5).
5. Enter your email and password to log into your Trello account. If the email and password you provided are valid, the connection to Trello will be successful (Figure 6). Now you have authorized Worksnaps to connect to Trello.
Step 2. Sync Projects and Tasks from Trello
1. Click the second link in Advanced Actions section to sync projects and tasks from your Trello account. You will see a pop-up window (Figure 7).
2. Click Next button to go to Step 2 and you will see the list of your Trello projects (i.e., Tello boards). Select the one you want to import and click Next button (Figure 8).
3. The task list of the selected will be fetched from Trello (i.e., Trello cards). Click Next button to continue (Figure 9).
4. Click Import Project button. The selected project and the associated tasks will be imported into Worksnaps (Figure 10).
5. You can click Close button to close the pop-up window. Now you can go to Manage >> Manage Projects tab and find the imported project from Trello. Depending on what your role in Trello is, you can be either a Member or a Manager in the imported project (Figure 11 and Figure 12).
Note: If you want to see your Trello users in Worksnaps, you need to ask your users to perform the same steps as described above (i.e., establishing access token from Trello and importing project/task). Once your users import the same project, you will be able to see them in the project in Worksnaps.