Here is how you can create a shortcut to Worksnaps Client and launch it from the dock bar.
1. Download Worksnaps Client and unzip it on Ubuntu.
2. Enter Worksnaps/bin folder.
3. Execute the command ./run.sh to launch Worksnaps Client.
4. Worksnaps Client will launch and there is an Worksnaps icon on the left dock bar.
5.Right-click the Worksnaps icon on the dock bar.
6.Select "Lock to Launcher" on the menu.
7. Click "Cancel" button on Worksnaps Client log-in dialog to close it.
8. Now you can see a Worksnaps icon on the dock bar that you can use to launch the program directly.