This article shows you how to link your Harvest account with Worksnaps account and how to import projects and tasks from Harvest into Worksnaps.
Step 1. Get Harvest URL and Set Up Harvest Integration
1. Log into Harvest site with your Harvest account via the web, go to Settings and get Web Address (Figure 1).
2. Log into Worksnaps web page with your Worksnaps account and go to Profile & Settings tab page, Click 3rd Party Integration tab and select Harvest; Switch Harvest Integration from No to Yes, then input Harvest URL, Harvest Login(User Email) and Harvest Password (Figure 2).
3. Click Test Connection. You will see a pop-up dialog and then click start test button, then show The connection succeeded dialog(Figure 3). Click save Configuration button, your account and connection successfully will be saved
Step 2. Sync Projects and Tasks from Harvest
1. Click the second link in Advanced Actions section to sync projects and tasks from your Harvest account. You will see a pop-up window (Figure 4).
2. Click Next button to go to Step 2 and you will see the list of your Harvest projects. Select the one you want to import and click Next button (Figure 5).
3. The task list of the selected will be fetched from Harvest. Click Next button to continue (Figure 6).
4. Click Import Project button. The selected project and the associated tasks will be imported into Worksnaps (Figure 7).
5. You can click Close button to close the pop-up window. Now you can go to Manage >> Manage Projects tab and find the imported project from Harvest. Depending on what your role in Harvest is, you can be either a Member or a Manager in the imported project (Figure 8).
Note: If you want to see your Harvest users in Worksnaps, you need to ask your users to perform the same steps as described above (i.e., establishing connection with Harvest and importing project/task). Once your users import the same project, you will be able to see them in the project in Worksnaps.