This article shows you how to link your Teambition account with Worksnaps account and how to import projects and tasks from Teambition into Worksnaps.
Step 1. Get a new access token from Teambition
1. Log into Worksnaps account via the web, go to Profile & Settings and click 3rd Party Integration tab, then click Teambition tab (Figure 1).
2. Switch Teambition Integration from No to Yes, and input API URL with https://api.teambition.com, click Save Changes button, then you will see Advanced Actions section underneath (Figure 2).
Note Teambition has two servers (China server and Oversea server). If you are using China server, the API URL will be https://api.teambition.com. If you are using Oversea server, the API URL will be https://us.teambition.com.
3. Click the link in Advanced Actions section to get a new access token. You will see a pop-up dialog (Figure 3).
4. Click Get access token button, then you will see a new window (Figure 4).
Input corresponding Authentication information and then Click Log in button and you will be prompted by Teambition to Grant and Log In (Figure 5).
5. Click Grant and Log in button and the connection to Teambition will be successful (Figure 6). Now you have authorized Worksnaps to connect to Teambition.
Step 2. Sync Projects and Tasks from Teambition
1. Click the second link in Advanced Actions section to sync projects and tasks from your Teambition account. You will see a pop-up window (Figure 7).
2. Click Next button to go to Step 2 and you will see the list of your Teambition projects . Select the one you want to import and click Next button (Figure 8).
3. The task list of the selected will be fetched from Teambition. Click Next button to continue (Figure 9).
4. Click Import Project button. The selected project and the associated tasks will be imported into Worksnaps (Figure 10).
5. You can click Close button (Figure 11) to close the pop-up window. Now you can go to Manage >> Manage Projects tab and find the imported project from Teambition. Depending on what your role in Teambition is, you can be either a Member or a Manager in the imported project .
Note: If you want to see your Teambition users in Worksnaps, you need to ask your users to perform the same steps as described above (i.e., establishing access token from Teambition and importing project/task). Once your users import the same project, you will be able to see your users in the project in Worksnaps.