Sometimes you as a Manager want to put a user into several projects at once. Here is how you can do it.
1. Go to "Manage" >> "Manage Users". The choose the target user to edit.
2. Select "Projects" in the left navigation.
3. Click your mouse pointer to the text field, a drop-down appear that lists the projects that you are a Manager of. You can select one or more projects to let them appear in the text input.
4. Click button "Add Project(s) to User". Then the projects will appear in the list below the text input.
5. You can set the role that you want to assign to the user in each of the projects.
6. Click "Save Changes" to commit the change. The user will be assigned to the new projects with the set roles.