If you encounter connection issue when using Worksnaps Client (for example, you got error "Cannot connect to the server" such as shown in the below image),
you are recommended to check your Internet Option to make sure that the necessary option is turned on. Here is how you can do it.
1) Open the Control Panel. (You should be able to either find it in Windows menu or you can type "control panel" into Windows search box).
2) In Control Panel, click Network and Internet. You should come to this panel. Then click "Internet Options".
3) You should see this Internet Properties dialog. Select "Advanced" tab.
4) Scroll down the list to find "Use TLS 1.2". Check it and click "Apply" button, then "OK" button to close the dialog.
5) Now you can launch Worksnaps Client to see if you can successfully log in.