Some times you need to remove a user from a project. For example, your user has left his job or he has been assigned to a new project. The following steps show you how to remove a user from a project.
1. Go to Manage tab and then click Manage Projects (Figure 1).
2. Click number link under Active User column associated with the target project. It will go to Active Users page of selected project (Figure 2).
3. Click delete icon in front of the user that you want to remove from the project. A pop-up dialog will prompt you to confirm removing the user from the Active User list (Figure 3).
4. Click Delete button, then the user will be deleted from the list. You can do the same to any other users that you want to delete from the project (Figure 4). While the users are removed from the list, you still need to click the Save Changes button to commit the change (Step 5).
5. Click Save Changes button to commit the changes, then deletion of the users from the project will be committed. You will then be brought back to the Active Users page of the project and you can see that the deleted user is not there anymore (Figure 5).